Thursday, April 7, 2011

A bunch of pictures...

Work and enjoying Ghana has left my blog quite empty lately.

I'm sorry.

But I just posted a bunch of new pictures to my Flickr account - so please peruse.

On other news, I have moved from my host family and am now living in an apartment with friends. It will have its own challenges - water will be more scarce and I will need to be self-reliant - however, I am looking forward to getting to cook for myself, and my room has A VIEW OF THE OCEAN.

Yes, it's distant and I have to squint through the screen that keeps the mosquitos out and me malaria-free... But nevertheless, it's there.

My commute to work has also been cut in half. Hurray!

I've spent weekends at various beaches - from the historic Cape Coast to a music festival in Busua, to an epic hike trekking through farmer's fields and over hills in Aburi.

I'm healthy. happy. and now responding to "Gifti" as no-one can pronounce Heather.

No comments:

Post a Comment