Friday, March 11, 2011

Cats and my house

So, this blog will be of few words... but the usual creepy cat pictures that I am known for.

Yes, we have 6 (ish) cats who roam around our house/compound.  They cry for food all the time... but tsthey are the best fed cats in Ghana. I make sure of it. Although they would like me better if I could offer them something other than vegetarian left-overs... if only I had some fish heads like my meat-eating housemates...

My favourite. I call him "Little One" because he is the the Little One. Has not grown in 7 weeks. Strange, right?


Plus, check out the pool where I've started to swim nightly. It's quite posh.


I duck under this laundry every morning and evening to get delicious Ghanaian specialties. Like Milo.

The road leading to Becca Swimming Pools. My home.

Our corner. Odds are this taxi just honked at me. They ALL do. Even if you just got out of one... they still want you to get in their taxi. It's not happening.

Our neighbours are goats. No, they aren't really. But animals here are free-range. So, you need to look "left, then right, and then for goats" when crossing the street.

I promise more pictures and more stories soon.

Lots of love. XOXO

1 comment: