Thursday, February 3, 2011

$26 can change 26 lives.

February 4th is/was my 26th birthday.

And I need you to donate $26 (or what you can afford to give) to support women and girls, and communities affected by HIV/AIDS.

It's easy. Just click here.

In turn, I will share the stories of 26 people I meet while working with Pro-Link in Ghana.

Women, children, and community members whose stories are waiting to be heard.

Why am I asking for your help?

Two reasons:
  1. As part of my commitment to CCI, I am to raise awareness and funds to support organizations and projects, like Pro-Link. Your support will help me to reach my goal of $1000 before I leave Ghana on June 25th.
  2. Last year, I created a list of "25 Things I wanted to do while I was 25"... and with just a few hours left, there are some things on the list I am still working towards. They were about "my story"... this year, I want to shape my story around the people I meet. And to share them with you.
Please consider making a donation.

In Canada, you will get a tax receipt. But everyone gets good karma.

No comments:

Post a Comment